In-Person Times & Locations
We invite you to worship with us any Sunday at 9am or 11am. If you have any questions or needs while you’re with us, just stop by the Welcome Table. We’d love to meet you.
We're located at 1207 S Shelby St., Louisville, KY 47150.
What to Expect
We want you to come as you are. God calls men and women of all races, cultures, political persuasions, and economic backgrounds to become one in Christ. Here’s what you can expect when visiting:
- Each service lasts about 75 minutes.
- We provide a Sojourn Kids event for children—from newborns to fifth graders.
- People at our gatherings usually wear what feels comfortable for them. For many, that's jeans and a collared shirt or t-shirt. Feel free to come as you are.
- We preach through Bible passages each week.
- Our music includes elements of rock, pop, bluegrass, folk, and other styles. Some songs are joyful, some are sorrowful, and all of them are about the truth of God’s gospel. We write some of our own songs, and we also play arrangements of classic hymns and modern worship songs.
We would love for you to join us. We have ministries available for the entire family, and we welcome the opportunity to involve your gifts and talents as we serve our community.